Penny Stock Books by Peter Leeds
Books by Peter Leeds are available online (Amazon.com, BN.com, Wiley.com), or wherever books are sold.
In these ground-breaking works by Peter Leeds, traders will learn the upsides of penny stocks and the right ways to invest in this lucrative market.
You will see:
- Why penny stocks are the quickest path to profits
- How to easily avoid the numerous risks
- Methods to trade with zero risk and no money
- What penny stocks are and how they trade
- How to find the 5% which are great investments
- The reasons you lost money other times you've traded penny stocks
- Ways to consistently grow your portfolio
- Trading techniques which work great for low-priced shares
- How to quickly get started
Markets may be volatile and risk does exist. However, with a solid base of knowledge investing in penny stocks can be very lucrative.
Peter Leeds shows the reader how to capture gains while minimizing risk.
What makes a great penny stock?
When is price most likely to spike?
How does one avoid bad stocks?
When should a trader sell for profit?
Peter Leeds, the authority in the penny stock market, shares his insights with you. You will be steered to the highest quality penny stocks, once you know how to search.
Conversely, when a trader recognizes a good or high quality stock, the ability to avoid poor performing shares is increased exponentially, saving the investor from bad decisions and potentially serious losses.
Markets always contain risk. However, learning how to identify inherent threats is one of the most effective skills an investor can implement to protect their investments and to further their goals.
Missing out on opportunity is not necessary. The reader will gain insight into investing, and learn the techniques used by the authority in penny stocks. These books are the go-to tools for penny stock investors and an invaluable resource.